Whitman County Gazette - Serving Whitman County since 1877

Ziply Fiber

Colfax Daily Bulletin 

A little too well done


COLFAX – Police, Fire and EMS responded about 11:15 a.m. June 9 to a structure fire on Pines Street. When responders arrived, they discovered the fire was started by a pot left on the stove. The fire resulted in damage to the stovetop and cabinetry; there was also smoke damage. The pot was removed to an outside surface.

The reporting party was examined on-scene for smoke inhalation, but not transported to the hospital.


For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021