Fire damages Edison Center in Pullman
Renovations set back due to fire at Southeast Bishop Boulevard
September 29, 2022
PULLMAN— Pullman firefighters fought through thick black smoke Monday, Sept. 26, at the Edison Center, located at 588 Southeast Boulevard, reports say.
Firefighters managed to keep the fire and damage confined to that portion of the building that was undergoing repairs. A dollar estimate of the damage is pending a review by the building’s insurance company.
Pullman Fire Marshal, Darren Jones, and Assistant Fire Marshal, Tony Nuttman pinpointed the cause of the accidental fire as spontaneous combustion. According to Jones the owner of Red Card Pub and Grub, the business adjacent to the c...
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.