Trivia Test: August 20, 2020
August 20, 2020
1. LITERATURE: What was the name of Hermione’s pet cat in the “Harry Potter” series?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the name of the metal band that attaches a pencil and an eraser?
3. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of giraffes called?
4. GEOGRAPHY: Which state claims Mackinac Island in Lake Huron?
5. TELEVISION: What was the name of the coffeehouse in the “Friends” sitcom?
6. U.S. PRESIDENTS: How many presidents have died in office?
7. MEDICAL: What is the common name for lachrymation?
8. LANGUAGE: What is the American English version of a British flannel?
9. HISTORY: Who was the...