December 5, 2019
1. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Poland?
2. HISTORY: What was the poison drink that Socrates was given to carry out his death sentence?
3. SCIENCE: What was Margaret Mead's field of study?
4. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented in the condition known as autophobia?
5. U.S. PRESIDENTS: What was the title of the last film that Ronald Reagan made?
6. FAMOUS QUOTES: Which author wrote, "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose"?
7. TELEVISION: In the sitcom "I Dream of Jeannie," what was Tony Nelson's job?
8. MOVIES: Which rock star played the lead in "The Man Who Fell to Earth"?
9. GAMES: What is the maximum score in a standard bowling game?
10. SCIENCE: Which steam engine inventor's last name is used as a unit of power?
4. Fear of being alone
5. "The Killers" (1964)
6. Dr. Seuss
8. David Bowie
10. James Watt (watt)
(c) 2019 King Features Synd., Inc.