Trivia Test: November 7, 2019
November 7, 2019
1. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What color is aubergine?
2. MEDICAL: What is a more common name for a rhytidectomy?
3. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin phrase "lex loci" mean?
4. MOVIES: Who played Yogurt in the parody comedy film "Spaceballs"?
5. HISTORY: In which war did England and France fight the Battle of Agincourt?
6. GEOGRAPHY: Which country is home of the active volcano Mount Vesuvius?
7. ART: How many paintings did Vincent Van Gogh sell in his lifetime?
8. SCIENCE: How many patents did Thomas Edison accumulate for his inventions?
9. ENTERTAINERS: What was the name of singer Michael Jackson's pet chimpanzee?
10. CHEMISTRY: What is the symbol for the chemical element of gold?
3. The law of the place
4. Mel Brooks
5. The Hundred Years'
8. More than 500
10. Au (from the Latin
(c) 2019 King Features Synd., Inc.