Strange But True: September 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
* It was Democratic governor and presidential hopeful Adlai Stevenson who made the following sage observation: "A free society is a place where it's safe to be unpopular."
* In proportion to its size, the strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
* Beloved children's author Dr. Seuss had a hobby that few people were aware of: He collected hats.
* If you're planning a trip to Kentucky anytime soon, you'd better keep a close rein on your interactions with strangers. It seems that flirting there is illegal and could get you 30 days in jail.
* It's well-known that Albert Einstein...