Trivia Test: August 1, 2019
August 1, 2019
1. ANATOMY: Which vitamin is necessary for normal blood clotting?
2. GEOGRAPHY: Which state lies directly south of Missouri?
3. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented by the condition called pogonophobia?
4. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the basic currency of the nation of Georgia?
5. FOOD & DRINK: What is a latke?
6. ADVERTISING: Which breakfast cereal features a leprechaun in advertisements?
7. LITERATURE: Who wrote the Greek play "The Trojan Women"?
8. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was Abraham Lincoln's first vice president?
9. MOVIES: Which early 20th-century film actress was dubbed "America's Sweeth...