Trivia Test: June 6, 2019
June 6, 2019
1. MUSIC: Which singer and group made the song “Rock Around the Clock” a hit in 1954?
2. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Australia?
3. HISTORY: Which three nations made up ANZUS, the Pacific defense treaty in the 1950s?
4. TELEVISION: What was the name of the actor who played the bass guitar player in “The Partridge Family”?
5. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the site of the 2020 Summer Olympics?
6. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Which 19th-century poet once wrote, “And what is so rare as a day in June? Then, if ever, come perfect days”?
7. MOVIES: How man...