Trivia Test: March 21, 2019
March 21, 2019
1. ENTERTAINERS: Which pop music singer was born with the name Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou?
2. HISTORY: Who was the first woman to hold federal office in the United States?
3. MEDICAL: What is a more common name for “myocardial infarction”?
4. MUSIC: Which singer had a 2010 hit single with “Rolling in the Deep”?
5. GENERAL LANGUAGE: What is the NATO phonetic word for the letter “I”?
6. SCIENCE: What is the only type of rock that is less dense than water?
7. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of jellyfish called?
8. MOVIES: Who voiced the chara...