By Jean Hall

Job requirements versus pay

Series: Letters to the Editor | Story 11

What if you worked for a local company that requires you to have a commercial driver’s license (CDL) and hazmat endorsement on your driver’s license?

Job requirements – handle all kinds of hazardous chemicals, do any mechanical that comes up, rebuild pumps and sprayers, run a sandblaster, do all the painting, keep paper records, know all the tractors, worked 5-15 years … and don’t make the same as a new employee at Zip’s.


For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023