Trivia Test: July 23, 2020
July 23, 2020
1. GEOGRAPHY: Which capital city is located on the Tiber River?
2. LITERATURE: What is the home team of the main character in the baseball poem "Casey at the Bat"?
3. MOVIES: What is the name of the treelike character in "Guardians of the Galaxy"?
4. GAMES: How many spaces are in a standard Monopoly playing board?
5. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who are the four presidents whose likenesses are carved into Mount Rushmore?
6. TELEVISION: What city is the setting for the sitcom "Laverne & Shirley"?
7. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented in the condition known as glossophobia?
8. SCIENCE: What is the chem...