Colfax Daily Bulletin 

A little too well done

 


COLFAX – Police, Fire and EMS responded about 11:15 a.m. June 9 to a structure fire on Pines Street. When responders arrived, they discovered the fire was started by a pot left on the stove. The fire resulted in damage to the stovetop and cabinetry; there was also smoke damage. The pot was removed to an outside surface.

The reporting party was examined on-scene for smoke inhalation, but not transported to the hospital.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.






 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020