Trivia Test: June 18, 2020
June 18, 2020
1. U.S. STATES: Bay Staters hail from which U.S. state?
2. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Lebanon?
3. HISTORY: Which major World War II battle was known by the code name "Operation Detachment"?
4. MUSIC: Which rock group had a 1960s hit with the song "Incense and Peppermints"?
5. MEASUREMENTS: What does a chronometer measure?
6. ADVERTISING SLOGANS: Which automotive company had the slogan, "Quality is Job 1"?
7. MOVIES: Which movie won the 1991 Oscar for Best Picture?
8. SCIENCE: What kind of adaptation allows an organism to blend into its environment?
9. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin ph...