Trivia Test: May 28, 2020
May 28, 2020
1. ANATOMY: What is a more common name for the medical condition called desquamation?
2. TELEVISION: Who uttered the catchphrase "you rang?" in the sitcom "The Addams Family"?
3. GAMES: How many dominoes are in a standard set?
4. GEOGRAPHY: In which city is the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia located?
5. MOVIES: Actress Meryl Streep won her first Academy Award for which movie?
6. LITERATURE: What kind of creature was Bagheera in "The Jungle Book"?
7. FOOD & DRINK: What is the primary ingredient of bouillabaisse, a type of stew?
8. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented in the condition called...