Trivia Test: May 14, 2020
May 14, 2020
1. GEOGRAPHY: The island of Hispaniola is divided into which two countries?
2. U.S. STATES: Which state is known as the Badger State?
3. MEDICAL: Which human organ is involved in the development of dia- betes?
4. AD SLOGANS: Which company advises clients to “leave the driving to us”?
5. MONUMENTS: How long ago was Stonehenge built?
6. ENTERTAINERS: Which singer/ actress was born with the name Anna Mae Bullock?
7. COMICS: What kind of dog is Snoopy in the “Peanuts” comic strip?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: How many official languages does the Unit- ed Nations have?
9. MEASUREMENTS: How many...