Trivia Test: May 7, 2020
May 7, 2020
1. GEOGRAPHY: Which is the only country to have three capital cities?
2. MOVIES: What year did the first Academy Awards ceremony take place?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: In police radio code, what does 10-31 mean?
4. U.S. STATES: What state would a Hoosier come from?
5. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin phrase "carpe noctem" mean?
6. GAMES: What color property is Kentucky Avenue in the Monopoly board game?
7. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What do you call an animal that eats plants and meat?
8. SCIENCE: What is the study of mycology?
9. MEDICAL: What is a more common name for varicella?
10. AWARDS: Which group has...