Whitman County Gazette - Serving Whitman County since 1877

Motor home fire singes Colfax Corner Chevron


Colfax firefighters David Brown and Mariah Young, with hose, spray down the remains of a motor home that caught fire in a parking lot on the north side of Colfax Monday.

The Colfax Fire Department responded to a call at 3:11 p.m. Monday for a motor home on fire in the parking lot on the south side of the Chevron gas station. The motor home was fully engulfed by the time fire fighters arrived. Other departments were called in due to the possibility of spread to the Chevron building. While the fire was contained before spreading, there was some heat-related damage to the building.

The motor home was gutted by the fire. Two people, both from the Tri-Cities, were treated for minor injuries at the scene. Those treated were owners of the motor home.


For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 01/16/2021 10:09