Trivia Test: March 12, 2020
March 12, 2020
1. ADVERTISING SLOGANS: Which product was advertised as "the champagne of bottled beer"?
2. GEOGRAPHY: Which was the first designated national park in the United States?
3. BIBLE: From which book of the New Testament does the proverb "the blind leading the blind" originate?
4. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president established the Purple Heart award to military members injured or killed in battle?
5. LITERATURE: What is the title of a classic novel that its British author originally named "Strangers from Within"?
6. ANIMAL KINGDOM: Which animal's home is called a lodge?
7. FOOD & DRINK: Which spi...