Trivia Test: February 27, 2020
February 27, 2020
1. HISTORY: When was the United Nations organization formed?
2. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the first president to reside in the White House?
3. ASTRONOMY: Which planet has the largest moon in our solar system?
4. TELEVISION: Which TV series featured a character named Walter White?
5. LITERATURE: Which character appears in three of William Shakespeare's plays?
6. MUSIC: What was the original name of the rock group Red Hot Chili Peppers?
7. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of giraffes called?
8. SCIENCE: How many main body sections does an insect have?
9. MOVIES: Which famous 1960s movie feature...