Trivia Test: February 6, 2020
February 6, 2020
1. LITERATURE: Which novel introduced the character of Lisbeth Salander?
2. MOVIES: What was the name of Bill Murray's character in the 1984 "Ghostbusters" film?
3. HISTORY: Roughly how many people migrated from drought-stricken Dust Bowl states in the United States in the 1930s?
4. ENTERTAINMENT: What was the title of the first arcade video game?
5. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Which American humorist once observed, "In the spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours"?
6. MUSIC: Which 1980s movie featured the theme song "Don't You (Forget About Me)" by Simple Minds?