Trivia Test: January 30, 2020
January 30, 2020
1. MEASUREMENTS: How many inches are in a mile?
2. ASTRONOMY: What does the acronym SETI mean to the scientific community?
3. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin prefix "sub-" mean in English?
4. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the only president to serve two nonconsecutive terms?
5. LITERATURE: Which 20th-century movie star penned the autobiography "Me: Stories of My Life"?
6. HISTORY: What was the first National Monument proclaimed in the United States?
7. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the island of Luzon located?
8. MOVIES: Which sci-fi movie has the tagline, "Reality is a thing of the past"?
9. GENERAL KNOWLE...