Trivia Test: January 16, 2020
January 16, 2020
1. LITERATURE: What is the motto of "The Three Musketeers" in the 19th century novel?
2. MUSIC: What were the first names of the Allman brothers?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: New York City is divided into how many boroughs?
4. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Malaysia?
5. HISTORY: Which was the first U.S. state to be admitted to the union after the original 13 states were admitted?
6. MATH: What is the first number in which the letter "a" appears in its spelling?
7. GEOLOGY: What kind of rock likely would form at the bottom of a river?
8. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president once worked as a fashion...