Trivia Test: January 9, 2020
January 9, 2020
1. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What are female elephants called?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the oldest brewery in the United States?
3. MOVIES: To which destination is the McCallister family traveling in the movie "Home Alone"?
4. GEOGRAPHY: How many U.S. states are named after a president?
5. MUSIC: In the song, what did Frosty the Snowman do after a magic hat was placed on his head?
6. ANATOMY: Where is the glabella located in the human body?
7. LANGUAGE: What did the Russian Space Station "Mir" mean in English?
8. LITERATURE: What are the names of the young bunnies in "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"?...