Trivia Test: January 2, 2020
January 2, 2020
1. TELEVISION: What were the names of the villainous agents in "The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle"?
2. MUSIC: Which rock group produced the album "Shout at the Devil" in the 1980s?
3. LAW: What was the subject of the landmark legal case titled Furman v. Georgia?
4. MEDICAL: What is a more common name for dyspepsia?
5. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What does a lepidopterist study?
6. LITERATURE: How many ghosts appear in Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol"?
7. LANDMARKS: What lies around the feet of the Statue of Liberty?
8. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Canada's Northwest Territories?