Trivia Test: Week 52
December 26, 2019
1. MOVIES: What was the name of the main character in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"?
2. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which U.S. president was the nation's first known speleologist?
3. LANGUAGE: What does the Greek prefix "tele" mean in English?
4. MUSIC: What was the main title of the 1979 song that is popularly known as "The Pina Colada Song"?
5. PERSONALITIES: Which actress was born Betty Joan Perske?
6. MEDICAL: What is a more common name for the condition known as canities?
7. HISTORY: When did daylight savings time go into effect in the United States?
8. COMICS: Which newspaper did repor...