Trivia Test: December 19, 2019
December 19, 2019
1. GOVERNMENT: When was the US Central Intelligence Agency founded?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What gift arrives on the 10th day in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"?
3. MOVIES: What was the name of Shirley MacLaine's character in "Terms of Endearment"?
4. PERSONALITIES: At which sport did Babe Didrikson Zaharias excel in the 1940s?
5. ANIMAL KINGDOM: How do baleen whales eat?
6. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Which early American statesman once said, "A good conscience is a continual Christmas"?
7. MUSIC: Which singer was nicknamed "The Material Girl" in the 1980s?
8. BIBLE: What was Moses' wife's na...