Trivia Test: November 28, 2019
November 28, 2019
By Fifi Rodriguez
1. ANATOMY: What is a common name for the "digitus annularis"?
2. MOVIES: Which 1980s movie featured the song "Up Where We Belong"?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: In which year did Harper's print its first magazine?
4. U.S. PRESIDENT: Which president invented the swivel chair?
5. GAMES: What is the name of the male mascot in the "Monopoly" board game?
6. HISTORY: Which Revolutionary War figure led the Boston Tea Party?
7. TELEVISION: What was the name of Lily and Herman's son in "The Munsters"?
8. U.S. STATES: What is the capital of Idaho?
9. BIBLE: What was Abel's occupation, compared with Cain's?
10. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of frogs called?
1. Ring finger
2. "An Officer and a Gentleman"
4. Thomas Jefferson
5. Rich Uncle Pennybags
6. Samuel Adams
9. Abel was a shepherd, and Cain was a farmer.
10. An army
(c) 2019 King Features Synd., Inc.