Trivia Test: November 21, 2019
November 21, 2019
1. MUSIC: Who composed the "1812 Overture"?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What was the sixth gift in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"?
3. SCIENCE: What is the softest mineral?
4. GOVERNMENT: Which amendment to the U.S. Constitution abolished slavery?
5. ENTERTAINMENT: Who are the only two people to receive an Oscar award and a Nobel Prize?
6. U.S. STATES: How many states border Oklahoma?
7. LITERATURE: Which 20th-century novel features a place called Shangri-La?
8. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president's famous speech included the line, "Tear down this wall"?
9. GEOGRAPHY: Which country lies dire...