Trivia Test: November 14, 2019
November 14, 2019
1. GEOGRAPHY: In which two U.S. states is the Gila River located?
2. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin suffix –arium mean?
3. LITERATURE: Which 19th-century novel begins with the line, "For many days we had been tempest-tossed."
4. U.S. PRESIDENTS: In what year did President Richard Nixon resign from office?
5. MUSIC: Who had the 1970s hit "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"?
6. MEASUREMENTS: How long is a span, as mentioned in the Bible?
7. HISTORY: What was the code name of the Allies' invasion of North Africa in World War II?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Which organization did Juliette Low found in...