Trivia Test: October 3, 2019
October 3, 2019
1. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What kind of animal would be described as "leonine"?
2. THEATER: Which play features the song "The Impossible Dream"?
3. MYTHOLOGY: What was the Minotaur?
4. GEOGRAPHY: The nation of Ghana is located in what part of Africa?
5. LITERATURE: What kind of car was "Christine" in the Stephen King novel?
6. HISTORY: What was the code name for the site where the first atomic bomb was detonated in 1945?
7. MUSIC: Which rock band's members included Frank Beard, Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill?
8. MOVIES: In "Field of Dreams," what was the name of the baseball team for which Shoeless Joe Jackson played?
9. PSYCHOLOGY: Which fear is represented by the condition called "amaxophobia"?
10. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: On which Hawaiian island is Pearl Harbor located?
1. A lion
2. "Man of La Mancha"
3. A mythical creature that had the body of a man and the head of a bull
4. West Africa
5. 1958 Plymouth Fury
7. ZZ Top
8. Chicago White Sox
9. Fear of riding in a car
(c) 2019 King Features Synd., Inc.