Trivia Test: September 5, 2019
September 5, 2019
1. GEOGRAPHY: What body of water lies west of Australia?
2. ASTRONOMY: The asteroid belt lies between which two planets in our solar system?
3. ANATOMY: Where is the brachialis muscle located?
4. FOOD & DRINK: What is the name of a drink made of vodka, coffee liqueur and cream?
5. MATH: How many faces does a tetrahedron have?
6. GEOLOGY: What kind of stone is an emerald?
7. TELEVISION: What is Smithers' first name in the animated series "The Simpsons"?
8. MOVIES: Which movie won the 1982 Best Picture award?
9. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What town is home to the famous groundhog Phil, who is hauled...