Trivia Test: May 23, 2019
May 23, 2019
1. HISTORY: Which woman won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979 for her work with the poor in Calcutta, India?
2. LITERATURE: What was the last known play written by Shakespeare?
3. LANGUAGE: “Cyborg” is a shortened version of which futuristic phrase?
4. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What men’s haircut was named after a style adopted by college rowing teams?
5. MOVIES: Who wrote the screenplay for the original “The Heartbreak Kid” movie?
6. GEOGRAPHY: Which three countries mainly make up the Scandinavian Peninsula?
7. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the only presiden...